Saturday, October 1, 2016

Before I Let You Go

All people have been felt to love,
But not all people have been felt to be loved.
Some people knows how to break someone,
Since they don’t know how it felt to be break by someone.

I don’t understand why people keep crossing paths.
Since in the first day, we knew they’ll just leave a spot.
I don’t understand why people always fell for someone who just came along
When they know it will eventually hurt and make us drown.

They say that love accompanies pain.
Still, I risk myself for something I know worth to gain.
I believe that pain makes people braver and stronger
And that’s the main thing that meets two hearts together.

I have loved you with all that I can be.
Even though it does not what you want to be.
I tried to fight and take a chance for it,
But the feeling of being unwanted is that what interdicts.

You wanted me to let go of you,
But I’m not that strong enough to get through you.
It’s crazy to hold onto something that constantly hurting
But it’s even crazier to let go of something that is all I’ve ever wanted.

After all, I want to thank you for everything.
You not just gave me a feeling of something but a feeling of everything.
There would always be a part of you deep inside my heart
Though the intimate feeling I had with you had fell apart.

Letting you go is never easy,
But I know I need to set you free.
These words I had utter, came from my heart that flow
Remember that I love you, before I let you go…


--Chris Limena

No comments:

Post a Comment