Thursday, September 22, 2016

If I were a boy

Sometimes I dream and wonder,
to live in a boy’s character.
For in love; esteem professes the equity,
we should also proclaim the gender equality.

If I were a boy, I would make you smile,
though the distance between us is a hundred mile.
I would stay with you in all the time,
just through message and phone call hanging on the line.

If I were a boy, I would bring you happiness,
I’d develop a good sense of humor at its finest!
Cause to see you happy is more than anything
most specially in times that I feel nothing.

If I were a boy, I would be gentleman,
not to take-off your clothes, but to hold your hand.
Cause every girl deserves to be respected,
we should abolish the feeling of being mistreated.

If I were a boy, I would love you most,
I’d appreciate everything and be not boast.
For pride in love should not abide,
Remember to keep someone worthy inside.

If I were a boy, I would treat you my queen,
who would fit perfectly as I am the king.
Cause in our kingdom full of infidelity,
I am the one who’s filled with integrity.



--Chris Limena

No comments:

Post a Comment